Located in the city of Haining and 80 km from the main campus, ZJU’s International Campus was officially inaugurated in October 2017.
The campus adopts a “1+X” approach, where ZJU partners with multiple world-renowned universities to develop new models of transnational education. Currently, our partners include the University of Edinburgh, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Imperial College London.
As a strategic initiative of the University, the campus seeks to combine the best education practices of East and West and cultivate future leaders with a global vision.
● The International Campus has attracted over 400 students from 50 countries. Students enjoy unparalleled access to a world-class learning experience while living at the Residential College.
● The faculty of the International Campus includes distinguished professors, experienced senior teaching fellows, and outstanding young scholars from around the globe. Faculty members are recruited globally with standards comparable to those of top world-class universities.
● Student-to-faculty ratio: 8:1
● Campus with an international atmosphere
● Abundant library resources
● Small discussion-based classes
● Enriching extra-curricular activities
● Biomedical Sciences
● China Studies
● Civil Engineering
● Computer Engineering
● Electrical Engineering
● Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Global Leadership
● Mechanical Engineering
● Philosophy, Mathematics & Economics