The Office of International Relations invites all professional or amateur photographers from ZJU to enter its annual photo contest with the theme “Discover ZJU”. Share your best shots of any ZJUer and show the world how ZJUers are making a difference!
ALL students (undergraduates & post-graduates), faculty and staff members of ZJU is welcome to enter the contest.
II. Requirements for Entries:
a. The main characters in the photo should be students, faculty or staff of ZJU;
b. No restriction on locations;
c. Special emphasis will be given to photographers who produce visually arresting and storytelling photos.
a. Colored or B/W photos shot during June-September, 2018 are accepted. Every entrant can submit up to 5 photos;
b. Entries must be in JPEG format and larger than 2MB;
c. The file of a single entry should be named as the photographer’s name and photo series named as the photographer’s name + ordinal number.
d. Please fill in the registration form (attachment 1) and photo statement (attachment 2). Include photos in a package along with the two files and name the package as: the photographer's name + mobile number.
3 FIRST-PLACE WINNERS:
800 RMB and an Honor Certificate
8 SECOND-PLACE WINNERS:
600 RMB and an Honor Certificate
12 THIRD-PLACE WINNERS:
400 RMB and an Honor Certificate for each
20 SPECIAL MENTION WINNERS:
200 RMB and an Honor Certificate for each
(Note: entrants might win more than one prize and the amount of award money shall be in accordance with the highest title.)
1. Please include entries, the registration form (attachment 1) and the photo statement (attachment 2) in a package and email it to: email@example.com.
2. Entry deadline: 24:00, September 30, 2018.
V. Other Issues:
1. Submitted photos must be original pieces of work taken by the entrants. No plagiarism or fake entries shall be accepted. Entrants shall be held solely liable for any legal disputes arising from the violation of intellectual property rights or personality rights.
2. Each entrant who submits an entry hereby grants to the Office of International Relations, in perpetuity, a world-wide, non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, make available, modify and otherwise use the photo, in whole or in part, in any type of media for advertising or promoting the Contest or Zhejiang University.
3. In case of dispute, the Office of International Relations of ZJU reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of the above terms and conditions.
4. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Ye (0571-88208612) or Ms. He (0571-88981259).