To further promote the development of empirical accounting research in China and to prosper accounting academics, the 21st China Empirical Accounting Symposium is scheduled to be held at Zhejiang University from December 16 to 18, 2022. The conference is organized by the Council of China Accounting Review and hosted by the School of Management of Zhejiang University. Papers are invited from experts and scholars at home and abroad.
I. Themes of the Call for Papers
The topics of the symposium include (but are not limited to) the following research areas: financial accounting, management accounting, auditing, internal control and risk management, corporate finance, capital market accounting and financial issues, information disclosure and regulation, government accounting, behavioral accounting, taxation, international accounting, etc. At the same time, the conference welcomes rigorous and standardized research results involving multiple topics of accounting, finance and auditing changes and innovations in the era of digital intelligence. Research results.
Workshop schedule (detailed schedule will be announced before the conference)
The seminar is scheduled to last for two and a half days, and the preliminary schedule is as follows.
(a) Conference check-in.
December 15, 2022 (Thursday) 14:00-18:00
December 16, 2022 (Friday) 10:00-20:00
(II) Academic Forum for Doctoral Students.
December 16, 2022 (Friday) 14:00 -17:00.
Excellent manuscripts will be selected from doctoral submissions for academic presentations, and famous scholars from home and abroad will be invited to make comments.
(Priority will be given to papers with independent authors of PhD students, collaboration among PhD students, and papers with first authors of PhD students)
(III) Doctoral Student Career Exchange Meeting.
December 16, 2022 (Friday) 17:30 -20:30.
Universities and faculties that want to release employment information are requested to prepare relevant information in advance.
(IV) Conference opening ceremony and keynote speech, parallel sub-forum, council meeting, conference closing ceremony.
December 17, 2022 (Saturday) morning: opening ceremony and keynote speech, parallel sub-forum
December 17, 2022 (Saturday) afternoon: Parallel Forum
December 17, 2022 (Saturday) evening: Council Meeting
December 18, 2022 (Sunday) morning: Parallel Sessions
December 18, 2022 (Sunday) noon: Closing Ceremony
Cautions for submission
(1) Papers should be written in Chinese or English, and the working language of the conference is Chinese.
(2) The conference advocates the use of multiple research methods, provided that the research methods used belong to the empirical research methods in a broad sense and the papers have not been published.
(3) Submission: The submission address of the 21st China Empirical Accounting Symposium is the system platform of China Accounting Review at http://zkjp.cbpt.cnki.net/. Please select Author Submission System to submit your manuscript. If you do not have an account, please register first and then submit your manuscript. In addition, before uploading the manuscript, please name it in the following format: Annual Meeting of Evidence + Corresponding Author + Author Affiliation + Paper Title. The conference only accepts papers in PDF and Word format, and the format of the papers must strictly follow the style of the Chinese Accounting Review. Please fill in the Submission Form when submitting your paper. The Submission Form should be placed on the first page of the paper with the words Call for Papers for the 21st China Empirical Accounting Symposium 2022.
(4) Deadline for paper submission: October 7, 2022. The conference team will inform the authors whether their papers are accepted or not on or about October 20, 2022.
(5) If the authors do not specifically declare, the selected papers will be considered as submissions to China Accounting Review and the journal will publish them on merit.
(6) The symposium will establish the Best Paper Award of the 21st Chinese Empirical Accounting Symposium. The conference will select a number of award-winning papers in strict accordance with the procedures and rules adopted by the Board of Directors of the China Accounting Review. The best papers will be selected among the manuscripts agreed to be submitted to the China Accounting Review.