The Office for International Relations provides campus-wide leadership and coordination in support of ZJU’s global initiatives, partnerships, and programs.
We develop and promote global partnerships that advance ZJU’s strategic goals for internationalization. Our responsibilities include:
● formulating and implementing ZJU’s global engagement strategy
● providing support to ZJU faculty and staff in furthering their international activities
● coordinating international partnerships, projects and programs that enhance ZJU's intercultural and global environment
● facilitating international mobility of scholars and students
● regulating international conferences held by schools and departments
● regulating global business travels of our staff and students
Enrollment and services related to international students are managed specifically through the International College.